Posted - 31/12-2021
Part Time Ecommerce & Retail assistant
We are looking for someone with a bubbly personality to help manage and shape the way we do business in for the future. We want somebody that is hungry to build and develop with the view to moving into higher roles with more responsibilities in the brand as a leader.
Our future team members would need to be - comfortable working independently, taking charge, solution-oriented, responsible and comfortable leading a small team.
Creative Writing - Product description & creative writing for future campaigns, wholesale, sales.
Sales & Wholesales - Work towards achieving monthly sales goals on all our Australians based sales channels.
Retail & Markets - Attend, prepare and arrange shifts at our current retail store in Cronulla and at our permanent spot at the Glebe Markets.
- Track and update stock levels through all sales platforms
- Provide a high quality of customer experience and work with customer service to ensure any issues or customer concerns are overcome
- Provide direction to effectively manage the performance and productivity of direct reports
- Storage, monitoring and forecasting stock inventory levels
- Handling and packing goods to our clients and partners
- Monitoring returns/exchanges and claims
- Ecommerce/ Retail industry is a plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with ability to multitask
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of fashion retail is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Shopify preferable
- Ability to draw insights and make recommendations and implement changes to the online store to maximise sales, conversion rates and average order value;
- A positive, collaborative and solution-focused attitude
- Ability to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid changes
- Ability to build rapport quickly and establish effective working relationships
- Generous salary, incentives, employee discounts and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team
- A culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Continuous growth opportunities
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities
- An opportunity to make an impact, drive the business and coach teams
If this role sounds like you, I would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org